These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Inventia, accessible at www.inventialtd.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Mauritius.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Inventia and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Inventia takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Inventia and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any of this Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any of this Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any of this Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Pictures used to build this website are Royalty Free.
The Inventia logo and slogan are Intellectual Properties of Inventia (Mauritius) Ltd and can be used upon written request and approval of Inventia.